Center for Consciousness Studies and Inner Transformation is pleased to announce five scholarships for students of Psychology, especially those students who are keen on understanding and researching Indian/Indic/Vedic Psychology to attend our forthcoming program “ Developing Yogic Presence” to be held at Bengaluru from November 24-27th 2022.
All applicants would have to write an essay “ What matters to them most and why ? ” to be eligible for the scholarship.
You can write to us at email@example.com with your bio and the essay.
We are excited to share an experiential journey of inner transformation based on profound Indic Wisdom enabling leaders & coaches to:
- Have a basic knowledge of Yogic Cosmology
- Develop a process for enquiring into their worldview and their identity
- Discover the Archetypical Inner Figures that shape their identity
- Become aware of the feeling qualia that evoke / provoke their inner drama
- Understand how their inner drama influences their behaviour
- Discover how their actions and behaviours shape the culture around them
- Develop a program of ongoing practices that enable them to deepen their transformational journey
This is based on decades of work which has been synthesised and co-evolved with global cohorts in the last two years under the umbrella of Centre for Consciousness Studies and Inner Transformation (CCSIT).
Yogic Presence is a person being anchored in a core of inner quietude while being lucidly aware of the world. Such a person comprehends double binds, paradoxes and polarities, and finds a way to include and transcend them in their decision making and action.
This program is customised for senior leadership who seek to transform self, teams and organisation to thrive in contemporary context of accelerating change. This is also designed for the self mastery journey of experienced coaches who recognise that their inner presence in coaching the leaders is of paramount importance for making a difference.
At CCSIT, we have distilled the core philosophies, principles and practices explicated in the Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, Sãnkhya and Vedanta. Participants will be introduced to the process of discovering their inner psycho drama and the path to developing deeper levels of awareness. Yogic wisdom proposes four fields of reality:
- The most superficial level, the Entropic Field (avidyA kshetram), comprises distinct, differentiated entities which are in competition with each other.
- The Entropic Field emanates from the Enlivening Field (dharmA kshetram), a level of existence that is profoundly interconnected.
- The Enlivening Field in turn rests on the Coherent Field (dhyAna kshetram), a level of exist-ence that holds infinite potential and is unmanifest.
- The aforesaid three fields manifest out of the Generative Field (satchitAnanda kshetram), in the realm of unified Consciousness.
When leaders recognise these fields within themselves and begin moving from the Entropic to the En-livening and Coherent Fields, it enables their organisations to transform/stabilise in the deeper fields. This inner movement happens through deep introspection enabled by Yogic practices.
The participants and the faculty will co-create the energy fields that would seed and nurture the program space /container. Through the process of co-holding and co-nurturing participants will be enabled to ground in their Inner Presence, which is the first step on their journey towards Yogic Presence.
PROGRAM REGISTRATION & FEES:
Module 1: Awakening Inner Presence, Residential In-Person
3 days at Bengaluru, India.
From Thu, 24th Nov, 4:00 PM to Sun, 27th Nov, 2:00 PM IST
INR 54,000/- inclusive of food and accommodation
Module 2: Nurturing Inner Presence in a Context, Online
Dec 2022 – Feb 2023, 12 weeks , 3 hours / week, INR 36,000/-
The cohort will be limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
Last date of Registration: 18th November 2022
Venue for Module 1: #184, Old Madras Rd, Binna Mangala Next to Vivekananda Metro Station Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
Contact : Anil Grovor
WhatsApp : +91 97051 69006
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions can be made to the following A/c :
Name : International Forum for India’s Heritage
SB A/c No. : 10566815857
IFSC Code : SBIN0003061
State Bank of India, R.S. Puram, Coimbatore
PAN of IFIH Trust : AAATI3002J
Contributions for Module 1 & Module 2 can be made to the a/c of IFIH Trust with 80G exemption.