Indic Academy’s Inter Gurukula – University Center is pleased to invite senior Bharatiya Vidwans (retired or above 55 years of age) to teach online any of the following Shaashtras/Indic Knowledge (IKS) subjects :
Vedas (Four Vedas and their shaakhas; includes Samhita, Brahmana, Aranyaka and Upanishads), Upavedas (Ayurveda, Dhanurveda, Sthapatya Veda), Vedangas (Kalpa, Siksha, Vyakarana, Nirukta, Jyotisha, Chandas), Dharmashastras and Nibandhas, Smrtis ,Ganita, Jyotisha (Vedanga and Phalita), Ayurveda and Vriksha Shastra, Bhautika, Rasayana, Dhatu shastras,Krishi, Jala and Pashu Shastras, Darshanas (Astika and Nastika), Puranas and Upapuranas, Itihasas (Ramayana and Mahabharata), Sahitya (Drshya, Shravya Kavyas),Alankara Shastra,64 Kalas, Natyashastra and Sangeeta shastra, Subhashitas and Neeti Shastra, Agama granthas, Tantra granthas, Sampradaya granthas (Advaita, Dvaita, Kashmir Shaivism, Vaishnava etc), Stotra literature.
Technical Support :
IA will provide all the necessary technical infrastructure such as laptop, dedicated internet connection, a zoom license and if required remuneration for an assistant to assist the Scholar.
IA will remunerate the scholars as per any of the two options outlined below :
- A flat monthly honorarium of Rs 50,000 per month for 6 hours of teaching per week, i.e., 24 hours / month + course design and preparation plus
- An additional 50% share in the annual revenue from student fees after deducting the monthly honorarium amount already paid as well as the expenditure incurred at the Scholars end for technical and operational support provided by IA.
The monthly remuneration option is available only for those aged 55 years and above, and is subject to clearance by our Academic Council.
Revenue Sharing Option:
- A flat share of 66% of the course fees collected.
The revenue sharing option is available to scholars of all ages.
Scholarships to deserving students will also be considered on a case by case basis. The scholars will get the credit for the full fees.
Typically our target students are :
- Homemakers and Professionals interested in IKS related subjects
- Registered students in national and international educational institutions
- Doctorate and Research Scholars in any field of IKS.
- Veda Panditas and Shaastra Scholars interested in furthering their studies/training.
- Practitioners in IKS areas – Purohitas, Jyotisha panditas, Vaastu Consultants, Ayurveda Doctors etc.